When you register, use the following promo codes for billing: St Marys: Stmarys or St Francis: Stfrancis. After you register, we view your name, and hospital to make sure you are approved for the class. If you are not approved, we will contact you.
Register Here for BLS, ACLS, or PALS Heartcode
Note: If you need to register for all three, you must register for each one individually.
- Peninsula: San Francisco, Palo Alto, San Mateo
- South Bay: Los Gatos, San Jose, Santa Clara
- East Bay North: Antioch, Concord, Walnut Creek
- East Bay South: Fremont, Berkeley, Oakland, Hayward, Pleasanton
- Sacramento: Davis, Sacramento Woodland, & Roseville
- Central Valley: Stockton & Tracy
- North Bay: Napa, San Rafael, Petaluma, Santa Rosa
- Solano County: Vallejo, Fairfield
Do you need to reschedule. We offer free rescheduling for Dignity. Go here to reschedule your course.
RQI (Resuscitation Quality Improvement)
The American Heart AssociationⒸ & Safety Training Seminars now offer RQI skills testing. You will take the online course and then come in to skills test with a VAM (voice assisted manikin). During the skills testing, an instructor will not be present, since the manikin & computer will guide you through your skills. Initial or renewal students can take this course.
Safety Training Seminars
Customer Service Monday to Saturday 9 am to 5 pm