Safety Training Seminars offers the lowest price American Heart Association ACLS, PALS, BLS, CPR, & First-aid Classes in the entire Bay Area & Sacramento. If you find a class that has a lower price that follows AHA guidelines, we will match the price. In order to qualify for this, there are a few conditions.
The Fine Print:
- The other CPR training school must offer American Heart Association courses and be a local SF Bay Area/ company.
- The other Bay Area CPR training school must clearly state the American Heart Association book policy and course times on their course description page. This means the other company’s website must state that the American Heart Association book is required for all students and must list their course time according to American Heart Association standards.
- This offer cannot be used after you take the course with us or on the day of the course.
- Not valid for courses offered by hospitals or universities (only from private CPR companies)
- Not valid for BLS, ACLS, or PALS Heartcode eLearning courses.
- The other company must offer the same rescheduling policy as Safety Training Seminars – Free Rescheduling
If you find a course that costs less, we will match the price. Fill out this short form and we can check if you qualify. Not valid for eLearning. email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the URL of the class and we will get back in touch within 1 business day.
Bay Area Fraud Warning
There are some Bay Area schools that teach ACLS, PALS, and BLS classes at lower prices by not following American Heart Association guidelines or who do not offer official American Heart Association certification. If you take an unlicensed course, you would have to retake a class and pay for the training again.